Adding widgets to your web site requires that you have permission to edit the page’s code. Note that if you are using a content management system (CMS) rather than editing the raw HTML pages on your web site, your CMS may interfere with the operation of the widgets.
How to add a Centova widget to your web site
- In the Centova Cast navigation panel at the left-hand side of the screen, click
Widgetsunder the Configuration heading.
- Select a widget from the Choose Widget list: Stream Summary, Recent Tracks, Listener Map, On-demand Content, Song Requests, Tune In, Web Player
- The widget code will be displayed as a set of two HTML snippets which, together, provide the complete functionality of the widget. Copy the first HTML snippet from the upper box and paste it into your web page wherever you would like the widget to appear.
- Copy the second HTML snippet from the lower box and paste it into your HTML web page just before the closing </body> tag.
- Save changes to your HTML page and try loading the page in a browser. The new widgets should now appear on the page.